Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christian based home biz that works!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:52 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 83 Total Views

DID YOU EARN AT LEAST $4000 THIS MONTH?????

I did, with Coastal Families Worldwide!

With Coastal Families you DON'T Get:
**percentage profits
**inventory to stock
**waiting on payment from your company
**parties, gimmicks, lotions or potients to sell
**hounding friends and family to buy your product
**cold calling

With Coastal Families you DO Get:
**no less than $1000 per sale
**payment directly from your customer
**free and sharply discounted (up to 80% off) vacations for life
**an awesome team and one on one mentor who helps you duplicate the proven system and is dedicated to your success.
**free marketing websites that have your prospects contacting YOU for more information.

This is a legitimate 14 year BBB approved business.  We are dedicated to helping women and families be able to earn an honest living while keeping their commitments to family first!
Personally, Coastal Families has been such a blessing to me these last 4 months.  I have loved getting to know other women (mostly) from literally across the globe who have the same priorities as I.  Also, my husbands' business has been very slow this summer and we had NO WORRIES thanks to the income I've been able to earn through my Coastal business.  Last month I was able to earn $4200 and this past month over $5000!  This is just working part time!
I'm excited to share this great opportunity.  Please fill out your contact information at:  www.momearnsfromhome.com and I'll be in touch shortly!

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mommyinnc
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:57 PM
Hi

I just started a new group called "Shop Online". If you have a site where moms can purchase vacation deals
feel free to post it. I am hoping turns out to be a group that can advertise their product and increase referrals.

Ruth
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)