Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some advice from moms!

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 11:27 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 120 Total Views
Hi moms!  My husband and I are working on starting an educational pen pal service for kids.  We are concerned that kids seem to be getting into trouble more and more and sometimes it gets the parents in trouble too.  We thought it would be fun to provide a "pen pal" letter to kids that teaches them basic character principles from the perspective of another child.  We are tentatively calling this kid by a nickname: Doodlestix.  Doodlestix will send children a letter every so often and tell them what things are going on in his life and how he is dealing with them.  There is a sample letter and a brief survey posted at the website www.doodlestix.com.  If you have just a minute, please go to this website, view the sample letter, and give us some feedback on the survey.  It should only take a few minutes to do.  My husband is doing the writing and he has a degree from the Institute of Children's Literature.  We thought this might be a fun way to help kids and parents and make a little money on the side.  Let us know what you think and please tell your friends about the site and ask them to complete the survey as well.  It is entirely anonymous and you will not receive any e-mails or advertising about this unless you ask for it.  All contact info provided will be kept confidential.  Thanks so much for your help!

Lauren Thompson
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)