Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you Love Candles? Do you want to spend more quality time with family?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:13 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 62 Total Views

Are you looking for a business that will provide you with that real feeling of freedom that can be experienced through having all the time and money one could ever want?

Do you burn scented candles?
Do you know anyone who does?

Want to work with a unique, in-demand candle product you can feel proud to market and represent a company where you can earn what you are worth?

Did you know that candles are burned in over 80% of households and that the candle industry is almost $3 billion strong and growing at a 10% rate annually?

So, do you think there is
real money to be made with scented candles?
You bet there is!

Let me tell you a little about the team I work with and the company I represent. I'll tell you what you can expect, and then you decide if you want to partner with us.

I am part of an incredible team of men and women from all walks of life but with similar dreams. At one time, I'm guessing that I was where you are now. Searching for a way to make more money and to spend more time doing the things I want to do.

I wanted to be FREE TO RELAX - free from debt and free from a J.O.B. I wanted more time to do what I enjoy doing and to have the money to do the things many only dream of! I wanted a stress free, worry free life. I burned candles but wasn’t specifically looking to make money from them, but I did my research and discovered that the candle industry might just be the ‘vehicle’ to help me reach my dreams! To be ‘Free to Relax.’

Does this sound like what you have been searching for?

To get more information on our team and business visit for free information packet and scent samples.

Also, check out

JOIN Today!   www.

Julia Ruby

Mia Bella Gourmet Candles and other Natural Products

"Go Green Burn Clean"

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)