Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you know you can make money from others while they shop from home?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 5:15 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 112 Total Views

My Power Mall is FREE!  But, I’m getting ahead of myself…

Something amazing is going to happen on March 19th and I wanted to make sure you are aware of it.  March 19th, 2007 will be the day we launch…

Let me share what the creator of MY POWER MALL, Ginny Dye, has to say:
The MY POWER MALL Motto is simple:  Harnessing The Power Of Online Spending To Change Lives!
The idea for MPM came during a massive 90 mph windstorm in Bellingham, WA in November of 2006.  Holed up in a restaurant until the wind died down, I sketched out a new way to utilize the $500,000 computer system that I, and a team of 60 dedicated people, have been developing and utilizing for almost five years.  My new plan filled the back of 4 paper placemats before I was done!  
When I was done writing, I looked down at the sheets of paper and realized I was looking at a way to harness the power of online spending to change the lives of average Americans looking for financial freedom.  I’m aware that 97% of people who try to find financial freedom through a home-based business fail.  MY POWER MALL is different!  There are certain “Givens.” 
· It had to be FREE so every person who wanted to change their lives would have a chance.
· It had to be simple. 
· It had to take away all the “business games” that kept most people from succeeding in a home-based business.
Most people will easily generate $4000 - $6000 a month but the income potential is unlimited.  You can do it even if you are currently involved with another company.  We are not trying to steal anyone away from their current company – we are simply offering a multiple stream of income that is completely FREE.

Everything you need to know can be found on my website at:  I’m so excited to share this with you because I know how powerfully it can change your life!

by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)