Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just wanted to share

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2009 at 11:34 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 238 Total Views

Hello,just wanted to share.Its just a creative drawing i did .I have been busy moving ,and i love my new home.I have so many projects i want to do . One is ,I need to come up with an idea to cover the nicks in a huge mirror ?.The nicks are around the outside only,and its circle shaped.I think decals or paint ? Gonna go to the arts and crafts store and see what i can find.If any of you have any experience, or ideas, I would be thrilled!!.My drawing is done in pastels.I didn't know what it was gonna be, Its a, just follow my gut let the pencil guide me Giving myself a break drawing.Its Been helpful and relaxing.It is hard to find quiet time, i am hoping , planning on painting furniture,and other projects,this winter!

*KELLY*

by on Jul. 11, 2009 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MamaArtist77
by on Oct. 4, 2009 at 5:24 PM

Hi! It looks like it has been awhile since you posted this but I have an idea for your mirror.  If you go to a place like Michael's Crafts they will have stain glass paints.  It is paint for glass that gives the appearance of stained glass once you are done.  I used them for a basement window in my old house because it had bars on the outside which were ugly.  It turned out pretty neat.  I think they even have stencils if you don't want to free hand.  Anyway, just a thought.  Love the vibrant colors in your drawing by the way :-)

mickiesmom
by New Member on Sep. 1, 2011 at 6:19 PM

Vary nice work Kelly!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN