Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEED A DESTINATION....

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:33 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 381 Total Views
for our family vacation.  We don't want to fly (too expensive), and with 2 year old twin boys, we don't want to be in the car for more than 3 hours.  Any suggestions???
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Nancyl2999
by Group Owner on Mar. 23, 2007 at 3:57 PM
When is it that you are planning on going?  If it's during the summer, for the last 3 years I have taken my son and now my daughter to a hotel in Seabrook, New Hampshire.  It has a zoo, a train ride, a kiddie pool, even a waterslide for older kids and lots more for the kids. It is only 15-20 minutes from the beach.  I love it there.  I can't wait to go this year!!  We are going at the beginning of August.

Also it only takes 2- 21/2 hours to get there!
Thomigirl
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 2:41 PM
WOW. We weren't set on a date (maybe end of June or sometime in July).  This sounds like a great place!!!
Quoting Nancyl2999:

When is it that you are planning on going? If it's during the summer, for the last 3 years I have taken my son and now my daughter to a hotel in Seabrook, New Hampshire. It has a zoo, a train ride, a kiddie pool, even a waterslide for older kids and lots more for the kids. It is only 15-20 minutes from the beach. I love it there. I can't wait to go this year!! We are going at the beginning of August.

Also it only takes 2- 21/2 hours to get there!

Nancyl2999
by Group Owner on Mar. 24, 2007 at 4:12 PM
It is an awesome place for kids.  There's also a train ride that goes around the parking lot.  I can't get my kids off of it!  Also, a food stand that serves pizza, fries, burgers, etc. 

It's the Best Western in Seabrook, New Hampshire, check it out!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)