Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SPICE IT UP LADIES.....

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:00 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 387 Total Views

I am an Independant Distributor for Slumber Parties and I am in the business of empowering women in the bedroom through massage oils, lotions, potions, lingerie, bedroom accessories, toys and much more. My company even came out with an all new men's line called "RAGE" as well as an all new Blissful Berry Sugar Body Scrub, Body Butter and Body Mist.....WOW!

I have awesome hostess incentives going on NOW for those of you would like to host a ladies night in. Yes, that's right....take some time for just you, I give you permission!

Or if you are looking into a little more extra income per month...how does $500- $1000 extra a month sound working PT at your business? Contact me for details. It's a great way to make extra cash for savings, school loans, pay off debts, buy a home, get a new car, etc. while spending more time at home with your family.

What do you have to lose?

www.slumberpartiesbymaryl.com

Mary.Lovato@slumberparties.com

"Do not try to find yourself," You must make yourself. Choose what you want to find meaningful and live, create, love, hate, cry, destroy, fight and die for it.                                             Zoey0516

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Zoey0516
by on May. 20, 2012 at 5:40 PM

BUMP!

Zoey0516
by on May. 20, 2012 at 5:43 PM

The moving will commence this Friday May 25th.....contact me for details on hosting your Slumber Party. If money is tight...hosting is not a problem* receive 10% of your sales to be applied towards your FREE SHOPPING SPREE and a FREE toy just for hosting. Or if you'd like to be a little more discreet and don't want everyone to know how freaky you are simply browse thru my catalog at www.slumberpartiesbymaryl.com and contact me personally to place your order. I will give you up to 25% off your order! Hurry! baby dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)