Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is This Group Active

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:57 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 448 Total Views

asalaamu alaikum,

I just wanted to see who was out here. I havent been on for a while, mostly I have been on facebook and am now trying to take a break from there insha Allah.

So sister please give your salaams if this group is still doing anything. That way I can delete it if its dead masha Allah.

Your sister Fatima

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LAKERA
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:58 PM

SAALAM SISTER YEA I DONT REALLY THINK ANYBODY GO ON HER AS MUCH ANYMORE

sierra_617
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:00 AM

I agree been here a while and don't see much activity

Quoting LAKERA:

SAALAM SISTER YEA I DONT REALLY THINK ANYBODY GO ON HER AS MUCH ANYMORE

Your only given one life so do everything to with it and don't regret anything. Never look at things as a mistake but a lesson learned.

Bruce1
by Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 10:00 AM

Wa alaikum asalaam..unfortunately nothing seems to be happening much.  I think it was a good idea and a needed one at that but just not much activity...and I knowwwwwww there are African American sisters on here!!!  Insha Allah maybe I will suggest to the friends I have listed who fit the "criteria"!!! hahaha

LAKERA
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 9:21 PM

YEA CUZ I WANT TO MEET PEOPLE WHO I CAN RELATE TO ESPECIALLY BEING AN AFRICAN AMERICAN MUSLIM

Quoting Bruce1:

Wa alaikum asalaam..unfortunately nothing seems to be happening much.  I think it was a good idea and a needed one at that but just not much activity...and I knowwwwwww there are African American sisters on here!!!  Insha Allah maybe I will suggest to the friends I have listed who fit the "criteria"!!! hahaha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)