Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:29 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 732 Total Views

Started Christmas shopping or making those gifts yet?!?! =]

gift

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
starbeck96
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I have not bought any Christmas presents yet.  I always buy for all the birthdays first.  I have three birthdays to go, my friend's daughter, my niece, and my daughter.

I am almost done with my niece's.  I got her a Lalaloopsy doll.  I got it about a month after Christmas.  They had it on clearance for 11.00 and it was regular 25.00.

My daughter's birthday is in October.  I hope to be finished buying her stuff for her birthday by June.  Then, I can start putting more money into Christmas funds.

starlasmommy
by New Member on May. 16, 2012 at 10:18 AM

I bought my son a spiderman hot coco set. It was 3.50 after christmas and it doesnt expire until like june 2013. Thats it so far but Im still looking. I cant wait until the summer toy sale at target :) We also have birthdays first But I just shop and pick a few things out of the pile  at birthday time!! 

ilovemy2angels
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 3:03 PM

I am doing it right now . My nieces and nephews all getting knitted hats and scarves!

LatashaNicole
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 8:51 AM
No but I been giving it some thought.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1LovelyAngel
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 4:10 PM

i'm going to kick it off in a couple of weeks hopefully, i can't wait to put up a couple of new decorations

Latriciat23
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I have picked up a few things this week. Last month I called my sister and told her we only have 6 months left and to get to putting list togeather. 

maggster42006
by Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I haven't started shopping yet. I have a few birthdays to get through, and my son is starting school so I have to get his supplies and clothes. There is only 158 days till Christmas!!!

momof3boys729
by New Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:10 PM
I haven't started yet :( Hoping to start in the middle of August.Been so busy buying presents for birthdays and then my truck needed to be fixed just now getting my funds back up for Christmas shopping. Can't wait to get out their and find some great deals :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisUsmcWifey
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Yes!! Gianna's birthday and Christmas are only 20 days apart so I have to shop all year round to be able to get what she wants/needs. I do always do her party early though so that I don't have to worry about people not being here for the holidays.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KimmyPoo
by Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:33 PM
we start black Friday :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)