Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cost Efficient:

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:19 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 315 Total Views

Have you ever been to Target and the Dollar Tree - They sell those pre-school - Kindergarten sometimes higher grade level work books for a buck. I buy those and then I turn around and I go to walmart or if I am already at target I buy 3 ringed binders and page protectors. Note you will also need to purchase Dry erase markers the package with all the colors including brown in it and another set that has purple and pink extra in it. And a thing of baby wipes. I then go home and tear the books apart and put them in the 3 ringed binders in page order with the use of the page protectors. Then when my children and I work on them they write on the page protector with the dry erase marker and when done we just wipe it clean with a wipe. It makes it very cost efficient and reusable. I also put worksheets I print of the computer in the 3 ringed binder using the same method, I like to save money and when you can reuse something a billion times you diffenately are going to save. Thought I would share.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
valerie0103
by Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:57 PM

I tear the pages out and put them inside clear contact paper so my daughter can reuse the. I get mine from the dollar store also but never understood why you only had one page to do something (Like one page of circle, then one page for each letter ect.). It doesn't allow for practice IMO

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)