Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amazing Totally Free PreK curriculum

Posted by   + Show Post

This find is too good to be true...but it is true!!!  Here is the link http://preschoolpalace.org/monthlycurriculum.aspx  scroll down until you see 2009-2010 Preschool Themes....each month has a link underneath it.  It is a totally printable curriculum complete with everything you would need to conduct preschool (i.e. worksheets, material lists, activity ideas, craft ideas, and circle time instructions).....I truly cannot believe that I have never found this before :)

by on Aug. 19, 2010 at 7:25 PM
Replies (11-20):
mmccoy
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2011 at 1:29 PM

When I click on it I get the following:

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /monthlycurriculum.aspx

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

twinstartermom
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2011 at 4:26 PM
bumping so i can check back when i am not on hubby's phone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saush
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2011 at 3:43 PM

awesome! thanks! My dh misses the prek cut off (Oct b-day) ugh! He's so bright that he needs something more than traditional daycare. I was looking at Creative Curriculum, but it's a considerable investment $$$ and time. I don't want to make everday at home a structured school day. Children learn through play & I believe in being a guide for him and not one to tell him how to play correctly. I try to foster abstract thought and creative play. Thanks!

saush
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2011 at 3:44 PM

aw boo. I just clicked on the link & it's gone! I'll search.

saush
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2011 at 3:54 PM

found it. whew. I don't know why ur link didn't work. http://www.preschoolpalace.org/ Thanks,again!

tonoflove
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:49 PM

Awesome! Thanks!! Now...where can I get one that has everything like that, but for 1st grade??? Thanks! :)

ashleybrooke228
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2011 at 11:15 AM

thank you! this is perfect, i am so thankful for this find it will help with our very tight budget right now :)

Amanda_Jo1209
by Member on Aug. 15, 2011 at 1:16 PM

Okay I'm confused....all I am finding is a one page printable that says "Themes at a glance"....  :/

mslksdh
by Member on Aug. 15, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Quoting Amanda_Jo1209:

Okay I'm confused....all I am finding is a one page printable that says "Themes at a glance"....  :/

Did you go to www.preschoolpalace.org? You should see the home page. It has a purple "Welcome!" graphic and tabs at the top. The new curriculum is not up yet but should be soon. It says today but... who know when today. It is really great!

Amanda_Jo1209
by Member on Aug. 15, 2011 at 2:10 PM

Oh ok, yea I went to the website and found the cirriculum page but there was nothing to actually print. But since you said it hasn't posted.....they may be why I couldn't find it lmao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)