Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dr. Seuss Lapbooks

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2009 at 7:16 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 2541 Total Views

For the next month or so my preschool aged son will be studying Dr. Seuss (since today is the anniversary of it's publishing).

So, in this thread I'll add the PDF files I make up to go in the lapbook....

just remember to access the files from File Share you need the kickbutttidbits user name and kickbuttmama password..

by on Mar. 1, 2009 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Mar. 1, 2009 at 7:18 PM

The Cat in the Hat

Here is the Cat in the Hat lapbook I made...

I printed out short "a" or "at" worksheets from places like www.starfall.com I also added other resources and unit studies to the bottom of the PDF file so you could also access the worksheets and such.

Hugs,

Shannon

Sweetsally7
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Hello Shannon!
How can I see you Dr. Seuss lapbook!! I'm very interested in making one for my son!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KickButtMama
by G.O. Shannon on Feb. 28, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Quoting Sweetsally7:

Hello Shannon!
How can I see you Dr. Seuss lapbook!! I'm very interested in making one for my son!

You can see a sample here - http://homeeducatorstoolbox.blogspot.com/2011/02/cat-in-hat-lapbook.html. Sorry cant make it clickable from the iPad.

Ask me how you can make money sitting on your couch enjoy books with your children! It's the most amazing opportunity I've ever seen!!    Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education / The Usborne Learning Fairy

Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN