Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New member introduction

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:56 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 226 Total Views

Hi,

I just joined Cafemom and I can't believe they have a Steeler group ! I am a mom of 9 and soon to be a grandma. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh so I bleed Black & Gold. I go to training camp every year with the kids and never miss a game(on tv..wish I could get tickets someday!). My favorite player is James Farrior #51. I married a cowboys fan 21 years ago(he does root for the steelers and says he's a fan but, he doesn't meet my criteria for "fan" status). Of all my kids, I have 1 broncos fan, 1 steelers/cowboys fan, 2 girls who could care less, 2 steelers fans, & 2 rabid steelers fans(like mom). I have attended every superbowl parade(I was lucky enough to be born in 1971 just as they were approaching greatness). I am looking forward to a great season...if we have a season and since Ben's getting married Sat. / and Hines calls for a cab next time and / mendenhall keep his mouth shut ...it should be a great year !

angiemomof9

by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
steelcrazy
by Group Owner on Jul. 24, 2011 at 9:29 PM

Hi Angie.  Welcome to the group.  I'm happy to have you here.

We're a little slow in the summer months, but when (if) training camp gets started we will begin to pick up some momentum.

endurablemist
by Member on Jul. 26, 2011 at 5:49 AM
Hello! Welcome to the group! Go Steelers!!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LLLewis
by Member on Aug. 4, 2011 at 12:05 AM

Welcome!!!!!

Black and Yellow all the way...

puzzled216
by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 7:52 PM

Hi  ! i'm Marie. die hard Steeler Fan. Been a Steeler fan since Terry Bradshaw days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN