Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEW, NEW, NEW

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2010 at 8:18 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 186 Total Views

Hi everyone. I would like to first say I am happy to have discovered and joined this group. I am Nancy, and I love being creative. I like to draw anything and paint, mostly acrylics but just got daring and did a watercolor and I had always been a little hesitant about watercolors but I had fun and it wasn't so bad after all. I have enjoyed art ever since I was young. I used to draw birds as a child as early as kindergarden and have loved to draw ever since. I am glad to be here and I hope to learn alot, make some friends.

by on Oct. 24, 2010 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mzbarker2
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2010 at 12:03 AM

I saw this group on your page and thought I would look it up too, but there doesnt seem to be any new action.  I love to draw, paint, etc.  I have a degree in Interior Design, and Ive mostly drawn window treatments for the past several years, I went to University of KY on an art scholorship.  But I think anymore I  m mostly crafty.  I have been trying for years to get into scrapbooking, but find I use the paper, which I have tons of, for everything else!  Maybe we can get to know each other better and be artistic mommies together!!!

CatPaws2
by on Oct. 27, 2010 at 6:03 AM

Quoting mzbarker2: i WOULD LIKE THAT!!

I saw this group on your page and thought I would look it up too, but there doesnt seem to be any new action.  I love to draw, paint, etc.  I have a degree in Interior Design, and Ive mostly drawn window treatments for the past several years, I went to University of KY on an art scholorship.  But I think anymore I  m mostly crafty.  I have been trying for years to get into scrapbooking, but find I use the paper, which I have tons of, for everything else!  Maybe we can get to know each other better and be artistic mommies together!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN