Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to cafemom!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 8:00 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 366 Total Views
Hello, My name is Leslie. I am not a teenager anymore (i'm 22) but I had my first child at 16 and my second at 18, so I definately can relate to alof of the people in this room. I have had alot of good and bad experiences, so anyone that would like to chat, I am willing to talk and listen. It's a great feeling to get on here and be able to talk to people that are in the same situations. I wish that I would have had a place like this to go when I was first a young mom, it would have helped alot. Anyone that would like to talk, let me know. I'm a great listener.
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Momat17
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2007 at 11:35 PM
Hi! I'm Jess, i'm 17 and i have a four month old baby girl names Trinity Mari Parsons. Her dad is a deadbeat and does nothing for us. I just joined Cafemom today, so I'm still kinda lost on this site and how to use it lol..
Graceesmom23
by New Member on Mar. 17, 2007 at 4:06 AM

Heyy you guys!! Im Jessica. Im 20 and i have a 20 month old baby girl. I was 18 when i had her and let me tell ya... raising her hasnt exactly been easy.. but i love every minute of it! Any body wants to chat.. Im here!Laughing

youngricanmami
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2009 at 3:21 PM

Hey my name it's Delia, I'm a soon to be mommy. I'm 16 years old and I'll be 17 when i give birth and I'm kind of nervous about this but looking forward to things that will come along with this experience.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)