Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For All Members

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 10:13 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 522 Total Views
Please tell us a lttle bit about your Pre-Teen.

Yasmine will be 9 in June. She is in the 3rd Grade. She love's to dance, listen to her cd player, watch tv, Go to her CCD Classes on Sunday, Bratz, Girls Scouts, AWANA (CCD Classes is at our Catholic Church)

Check Out

Yasmine also has ADD
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
by on Apr. 3, 2007 at 5:29 AM
Cassie will be 10 in November. She's in 3rd grade and doing GREAT! In fact, in February she got an academic acheivement award!

Anyway, she LOVES animals, especially cats and tigers, though recently she's been getting into dogs and horses. Her favorite color is blue. She loves Jesse McCartney. LOL! And she loved to write stories and draw. She doesn't really like to color. She never has . . . it's been pens, pencils, paper or nothing. She just won't use crayons for long. Guess they bore her a bit or something. LOL! She LOVES watching the Disney Channel and her Nintendo DS, which she got for Christmas. What else can I say? She's already tuning into quite the individual and it's great! She's not afraid of not fitting in and I think that's wonderful!

by New Member on Nov. 15, 2007 at 8:47 PM
emily just turned 9 and is in the 4th grade. she has problems talking in class and not listening, but what child listens?  she has a 2 yr old sister and hates to play with her, well not all the time. she likes watching music videos and loves sing along with them. she likes riding her scooter with her friends.
and she is deffinately a daddys girl!!!
by on Nov. 15, 2007 at 11:07 PM
Kaitlyn just turned 9. I have shared custody with her father so I only get her every other weekend. She has two brothers on her dads side, 2 and 3 and another baby due in Feb. next year.  She is a very good big sister but I can tell that she likes the quiet and one on one that she gets at my house. She is pretty typical as far as what she likes to do.. video games, reading (a lot), and games and puzzles. She is in advanced classes at school and is getting ready to skip 3rd grade and go into 4th (which has given her a little attitude that she thinks she is better than the other kids) and I am a little worried about that, but very proud at the same time! We have been going through some attitude changes lately and I'm hoping that it is just a phase, but no matter what, she will always be my angel!
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2008 at 12:56 PM
My son Jeremy just turn 11 Christmas eve. My Christmas gift from God. He is in the 5th grade. He plays community basketball, video games. He has a sister that is 26 from my husband first marriage.
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2008 at 12:29 AM
Hi Everyone, I have a beautiful daughter that is 12 going on 16, she is going into the 7th grade. She is a pretty good kid. I have raised her alone now for about 8 years as her father......well, let's just say he has been in and out of trouble for the last 8 years. He is now a registered sex offender. My daughter has had a really rough time with all of this but I have tried to help her as much as I can. She loves soccer,basketball,music,texting,and the computer. Her latest is a certain boy......uggggghhh. We have a pretty close relationship. She definately can have an attitude,sometimes a little mouthy,but she still has some respect for least I think she does. We live alone,except for our two kitties. She has several half sisters from her father,and a couple of half brother's also from her father and one half-brother from me. She unfortunately never sees them,any of them.Which is really sad. She has a few close friends                .
by on Jul. 27, 2010 at 9:31 PM

Marissa is 9 and is now being tested for ADD ,ADHD and Autism. She has Auditory_processing_disorder. she loves to watch tv. Is going to be a cheerleader this fall and was on A_B honor roll all last year

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)