Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Restaurants

Posted by on May. 19, 2008 at 12:30 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 342 Total Views
Does anyone know of any good restaurants in the area?  My husband re-enlisted in the NJ Air National Guard, and I'm so proud of him and want to support him by taking him out to a nice restaurant that we haven't been to and celebrate.  We usually go to places like Applebee's, Don Pablos, and Carrabbas.  I'd like to try some place different.  It doesn't have to be fancy. We're very laid back casual people.  Just a real good restaurant with tastey food.  Thanks!
Jen
by on May. 19, 2008 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
megancaleca
by on May. 19, 2008 at 12:34 PM
If you don't mind driving across the bridge into philly, The Melting Pot is one of our FAVS!!! soo good. There is also an awesome mexican place (new age mexican w/fancy twist) on rt 73 in Berlin called Los Amigos (make reserv..they get packed), I heard Blue Eyes in Sewell is good but haven't been yet
jen616
by on May. 19, 2008 at 3:01 PM
Philly is no problem...just a hop skip and a jump away.  Is it in Center City?  I use to work on 18th and Market so I'm familiar with that area pretty well.  And we love love love Mexican food so I'll definitely have to check out Los Amigos.  Is that the one that's near The Christmas Tree Shop or am I getting that confused with something else.

Thanks for the suggestions!!
Jen
megancaleca
by on May. 19, 2008 at 4:27 PM
The Melting Pot is at 13th and Filbert ??? right by the Reading Terminal Market. but beware...you need to be wheeled out of there, so stuffed you can't walk!!  The Mexican place is around 73 & white horse pk circle in Berlin, right by the Walmart / IHOP
Quoting jen616:

Philly is no problem...just a hop skip and a jump away.  Is it in Center City?  I use to work on 18th and Market so I'm familiar with that area pretty well.  And we love love love Mexican food so I'll definitely have to check out Los Amigos.  Is that the one that's near The Christmas Tree Shop or am I getting that confused with something else.

Thanks for the suggestions!!
KatieBellsMom
by on May. 20, 2008 at 10:43 AM
well Bone Fish Grill is excellent in Deptford.....Los Amigos is too in Berlin
There's always PF Changs
what about Indian? There are a couple great buffets.
sweettink110
by on May. 20, 2008 at 11:22 AM
The cheese Cake factory in Cherry Hill is AMAZING! A little pricey but the portions are HUGE you always leave with leftovers...definately worth every penny! But go during the week because they get packed super fast
redheadmommy78
by on May. 20, 2008 at 1:11 PM
Los Amigos is my favorite!  We always go there on special occassions. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)