Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

11/9 ~ HollyHamann

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:53 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 299 Total Views

Congratulations to HollyHamann(Holly) for being this week's featured blogger.  Holly is new to our group but has been a big help when it comes to Twitter and BlogFrog (she is co-creator you know).  She is definitely worth following and her blog is a great read.  Be sure to stop by and check them out.  Holly will also stop by soon to tell us more about herself and her blog.

www.breadcrumz.blogspot.com

Kim

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
newenglandfan
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:11 AM

Hi Holly,

Great blog. There's a lot of great info for beginner bloggers like myself. I haven't been to Blog Frog yet, but I will.  I love the name, by the way!

-------------------------

Michelle
Mom to Samantha
My Blog:  http://www.greenolivesandham.com/
Etsy Shop:  http://www.seeshellsdesigns.etsy.com/

HollyHamann
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Wow!  Thanks so much - I am thrilled and grateful to be a featured blogger.  How fun!

I started blogging in 2007 a creative outlet and also to keep up to speed on internet technologies.  I am a serial entrepreneur and have been helping launch tech start-ups for about 15 years.  I really got passionate about blogs (and blogging technology) in 2008 when I managed 40 GenY bloggers across the country who were writing about music and technology.  If anything will keep you up to speed on social networks and technology, its working with dozens of tech-addicted 20-something adults.  I was hooked.  I then co-founded BlogFrog with Rustin Banks (CEO extraordinaire) and we've been helping bloggers grow their blogs ever since.

I enjoy contributing to this community and helping people understand those topics a little better.   I'm happy to help out!  Thanks again for the Featured Blogger award!

Thanks, RedSeal!

Holly Hamann

TheBlogFrog

www.breadcrumz.blogspot.com

DogsMom
by on Dec. 13, 2009 at 3:16 PM

Before yesterday I had not heard of BlogFrog.  I am very intersted in learning more about that, but now I have to go check out all the other interesting links, as well as your profile here on CM. You sound like someone I have to get to know better.

Oh- I love the comparison between a baby and a start-up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)