Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What The Fudgesicle!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:00 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 265 Total Views

Hi, everyone:

I'm Whatfudge and I'm a blogger mom with three kids. I just joined Cafemom and found Blogaholics to be pretty interesting. The group has lots of tips for bloggers and that's why I decided to join it. I'm also looking to make some money through blogging, especially now that my husband is laid off. He's an advertising art director/graphic designer and he's been out of a job since June this year. By the way, he's the one who designed my avatar for me.

Anyway, I hope you'll come visit my blog and leave a comment, if you like, to tell me what you think. I am also selling some authentic brand name apparel in my blog (click on the Shoppe link on left), so feel free to browse.

My teenage daughter also has a blog, where she writes about issues that concern her as well as reviews latest albums from her favorite bands. Thanks.

www.whatthefudgesicle.com

www.brokenasphalt.net

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RedSeal
by Group Admin on Nov. 13, 2009 at 7:47 AM

Welcome to Blogaholics.  We are very happy to have you here.  A few of us here are also using our blogs to make some extra money so make sure you check out our 'Monetize Your Blog' section. 

Your sites are great and I love that your daughter has a blog too.  I look forward to getting to know you and I hope you find our group helpful.

Kim

busybee68
by Group Admin on Nov. 14, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Wow your Husband did an outstanding job with your avatar.  You can see it so much better on your blog.  I have to say considering your husband is sooo talented why do you have a blank template?  If you are trying to make money I would suggest making it appealing to the eye aka eye candy.  It's very easy to add those items and change your template if you need help we can assist you.  Get in there and pump it up you will see a big difference, lot's of luck.

whatfudge
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Hi, RedSeal:

Thanks for your reply, and your kind comments. I look forward to getting to know you and members of the group, too.

whatfudge
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:09 AM

Hi, busybee68:

Thanks for great suggestions and offer to help. I will definitely look at what I can do to improve on the blog template to make it look better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)