Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

12/14/09 ~ mystified1978

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:32 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 301 Total Views

Hi ladies,

This week's featured blogger is mystified1978.  Congrats!

She has a great blog about her everyday life on the family farm.  I read the first post and immediately thought she was one of the hardest working people I've met. 

Her blog is Live, Laugh & Love.  Stop on by and check it out then come back here to note your participation.

Kim

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mystified1958
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:08 AM

Thank you RedSeal for this honor.  I am very new to blogging and to the world of computers.  No training,  self taught,  I still have plenty of trouble navigating around these things,  but I love challenges and this is one I intend to conquer,  or at least battle til I understand it better. 

Maybe Webster's will see this thread and come out with a new dictionary for those of us without a clue what we are doing,  and the meanings to the "how to's" in cyber world.  Am I behind the times and one already out there somewhere?

Thank you for the compliment on being hard working.  Since I was born in 1958,  we were self providers as much as possible,  and I took this with me into my adult years.  

My hubby and I became grandparents in Aug.  A whole new beginning and course in the knowledge of life class.  (Did you know those little baby food containers are great storage for those junk drawer items which get lost in the bottom and back of your drawers)       Anyway,  blogging for me helps me keep dates which I need to know,  and  lists of what we need to do,  so I don't forget,  along with just things I need to talk about from my head and heart.  Just days of my life.  I am glad others enjoy sharing a day in my life with me.  

I am enjoying reading others blogs as well,  I love to read and learn new things and ways.  So Thank you to those of you who have become my teachers and mentors. 

newenglandfan
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 8:04 AM

Great blog. I love the pictures, too. The cartoon pictures are cute, but the picture of "Grandpa & Grand daughter" sleeping is adorable.

I like your idea about another updated dictionary (especially pertaining to the cyberworld).  I'm still pretty confused, as well.

-------------------------

Michelle
Mom to Samantha
My Blog:  http://www.greenolivesandham.com/
Etsy Shop:  http://www.seeshellsdesigns.etsy.com/

DogsMom
by on Dec. 29, 2009 at 1:13 PM

I check in there as often as I can. With all you do, I want to know how and where you find the time to update so regularly!   I do love the pictures, but you also have a wonderful written voice.

jrhammlett
by on Feb. 8, 2010 at 5:13 PM

I'm follow this blog now! Thanks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)