Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MY LITTLE DWARF CHIHUAHUA TINY

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 9:09 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 1730 Total Views

We took tiny to the vet and the vet said that Tiny is a dwarf.He has top the scales at 1lb.He may get a little bigger or he may not.We don't right now.He is now 8 weeks old.6 of his brothers and sisters have gone to wonderful homes.We still have one little girl left.She is a prissy little girl.All three of my Chihuahua's are getting fixed on the 13th.I thought about mating Roxy.But she has a really small pelvis.I dont want to take any chances with her.Plus roxy is our little fruit cake.She is a card.Such a joy to have around.If you are down she will make you laugh.Here are a couple of pic i took a couple days ago of Tiny.The remote if to show just how small he really is.

by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sukinova
by New Member on Jan. 5, 2010 at 8:34 AM

How sweet. Hope the babies are staying warm!

JaydeesLaydee
by New Member on Jan. 5, 2010 at 7:28 PM
How beautiful is this!!!!!
Cherokee-Rose
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 7:43 PM

oh precious!

southernchick45
by Member on Jan. 5, 2010 at 11:47 PM

warm and healthy.he is a mess.tough little fellow

dichihuahua
by Group Owner on Mar. 3, 2010 at 3:17 AM

awww how cute....How r ur chi's today ?  so precious  so sweetbow down

southernchick45
by Member on Apr. 10, 2010 at 2:53 AM

all of them are doing good.i had gizzy,roxy,and spud fixed.no more puppies.gizzy last litter being 8 was enough.tiny is doing great.he is up to 2lbs now.he goes to the vet next week so we will see how much he has gained.he has not grown any more since his last vet visit.he does not have any permanent teeth yet.he is almost 6 months old now.the vet thinks he may not get any permanent teeth.his front legs have a bow to them.so far it has not slowed him down.he is mean little booger when he dont want to be messed with.he acts like he is a big ole dog and can take on the world.he is a joy to have to.he loves everyone who comes in.i am so glad we kept him.he makes my little dog family complete.

deedon
by on Apr. 11, 2010 at 7:15 PM

She's so cute.. Do you have any others this small?  Have you noticed if they have more health issues than other chi's?

dichihuahua
by Group Owner on Apr. 11, 2010 at 11:42 PM

blowing kisses How is tiny doing ? He is soooo cute...

southernchick45
by Member on Apr. 14, 2010 at 12:01 AM

tiny is doing good.he goes to the vet this week to see if he has gained any more weight.his last visit he weighed 2 lbs.tiny is a mess.he acts like he is as big as my other chi's.his daddy is 10lbs and his mama gizzy is about 6 lbs.tiny was not the runt out of a litter of 8.tiny just didnt grow much.he is spoiled rotten.as are my other three.i will post a recent pic if he will let me

southernchick45
by Member on Apr. 14, 2010 at 12:27 AM

tiny is doing great.he goes to the vet this week to see if he has grown any more.he is a mess.thinks he is 10ft tall.he is so spoiled.just like my other 3.this is roxy.she has the same mama as tiny.her daddy is a long hair teacup.she is no where near a teacup.tiny sleeps with his tounge sticking out.pic of mama and roxy and tiny.i love the way they sleep.a new pic to show how much he has grown.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)