Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here it goes....

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2007 at 1:04 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 251 Total Views
Ok...so let's talk about ex's!  My ex husband is on wife number three!!!  He has (pay attention it gets kind of confusing) 3 kids from his first marriage, 1 from his second (me) and 1 with the new wife (the shrew).  SHE has 3 kids from a previous relationship.  Can we say Jerry Springer?  WELL...why should i be nice to her...She actually once said that it was my loss!!!  are you effing serious...I DIVORCED him for a reason!!!!  I didn't want to deal with his controlling ass anymore...i have no desire to be and nice and don't see why in the hell i should be
by on Aug. 24, 2007 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
whoopers83
by New Member on Aug. 24, 2007 at 1:07 PM
well this is a contraversy group so we need to disagree some where. i think you should be civil for the sake of the kids. its only going to end up hurting them.

http://www.myspace.com/chel31  
Wolfmomma1997
by on Aug. 24, 2007 at 1:12 PM

Quoting whoopers83:

well this is a contraversy group so we need to disagree some where. i think you should be civil for the sake of the kids. its only going to end up hurting them.

I probably should have said i am civil...does it make me bad that i really don't care about any of the other kids..just mine? 
Incursion
by Group Owner on Aug. 24, 2007 at 1:12 PM
You're not supposed to disagree just for the sake of disagreeing. You're supposed to state your opinion, without having to worry about getting deleted or called stupid.

Anyway, I haven't been married yet. I'm engaged. My fiance is controlling, but only because when we first started going out, I told him that's how it should be. I'm not very good at making decisions, especially about life. I may be VERY opinionated, but I'm also pretty dependent. I guess that makes me one big walking oxymoron, but it also makes me really happy.

For enlightenment, go here, and read a little: http://www.cafemom.com/journals/archive.php?user_id=522159

Do I make you feel uneasy?
Do I break your stupid rule?
Cause I do not fit your idea
Of a beautiful girl?

whoopers83
by New Member on Aug. 24, 2007 at 1:17 PM

Quoting Wolfmomma1997:

Quoting whoopers83:

I probably should have said i am civil...does it make me bad that i really don't care about any of the other kids..just mine? 
well you would care if something horrific happened to them wouldnt you? we all feel differently towards our own kids then we do with other peoples kids. i think its human.

rhpudgey3
by on Aug. 24, 2007 at 2:45 PM
I think you do need to try to get along for the sake of the children but at the same time.... heck ya I care more about my kids but I don't want to see any child hurt or put in the middle or have to feel like their parents problems are their fault, your ex is the ass, but at the same time your child is also one of those children who just happens to have the same dad with no choice. Persnally wives on the other hand if they can't do their best to be civil also I would not put my child in that environment if they choose to then again that's their choice but you don't have to participate.

Wolfmomma1997
by on Aug. 24, 2007 at 3:03 PM

Quoting rhpudgey3:

I think you do need to try to get along for the sake of the children but at the same time.... heck ya I care more about my kids but I don't want to see any child hurt or put in the middle or have to feel like their parents problems are their fault, your ex is the ass, but at the same time your child is also one of those children who just happens to have the same dad with no choice. Persnally wives on the other hand if they can't do their best to be civil also I would not put my child in that environment if they choose to then again that's their choice but you don't have to participate.

Sigh...i know.  One of the three of us has to act like an adult...just wish it didn't have to be me all the time!  And yes, I would feel terrible if something happened to the other kids...
ThorneyRose
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2007 at 5:46 PM
I have been married and divorced twice which one do you want to talk about the violent alcoholic or the druggy child molester (never touched my girls)???

Owner of "Did You Ever Wonder???" , "Dealing With Losing A Loved One" and "Dealing with loosing a child" (and yes I know that losing is misspelled)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)