Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THE M WORD

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2007 at 1:28 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 236 Total Views
Okay...most of us are married...most of us have kids....But HOW MANY OF YOU (be honest now!) after so many years of marriage...and after how many kids...still feel the need to go it ALONE in the pleasure department sometimes...???
by on Aug. 25, 2007 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lizmarie1975
by on Aug. 25, 2007 at 1:29 PM
2 kids (ages 11 & ~22 months)
1 BF (4 years)

Go it alone about once a week!
ThorneyRose
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2007 at 1:35 PM
I have been married and divorced twice and I still refuse to answer this question cause my daughter owns this group and it is none of her business.

Owner of "Did You Ever Wonder???" and "Dealing with loosing a child" (and yes I know that losing is misspelled)
MoMmOoFrEsH
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2007 at 1:40 PM
At least you guys are honest =) Married 2 years...1 daughter...and about once a week also ^_~
SEXYNMARRIED
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2007 at 3:40 PM

I am 20 years old, married, 2 kids, and whenever i feel the need to be pleased and my significant other is not around or i just don't want to be bothered by him ladies please believe i'm not ashamed to do it alone and tell him about it later! Lol!

LiLVsMoM
by on Aug. 25, 2007 at 4:15 PM
I'm 23 married four years one kid and I only please myself when I have the time, usually about once a week.

MoMmOoFrEsH
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2007 at 8:54 PM

you ladies are AWESOME....we are women...hear us ROAR...hehe

vickieb310
by on Aug. 26, 2007 at 11:01 AM
37 - married for 17 years - two girls (6 & 13) - and when they are in school about once a week - only 9 more days until school starts!!!! lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)