Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No Photopass info yet!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:37 AM
  • 6 Replies

We are like 15 days away from leaving for our trip and we have not received any emails yet from Disney with the photopass discount info yet.  We bought it last year for the great deal of $99.00 and would like to do it again this year.  We received the booklet with our itinerary and luggage tags, and in it there was a photopass.  We registered it like it said to do but still no discount info yet.  Does anyone know how I can purchase it at the discounted rate?  Has anyone received that email that should be sent within 45 days of the vacation?  Any info would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!!

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
klianemcb2
by Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:26 AM

call your hotel!

angeldud
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:47 AM

all the times we go we have never recieved the email... so i once asked this question in here and someone told me that the offer is only good for certain people.... so, i'm not sure

cat323
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:50 AM

This has been changed by Disney....there is no longer  a discount for just anyone going.....they are offering it for those staying on property and only through emails if you are selected to get the email! The emails are being sent out around 45days before your vacation..this was posted on Disboards:

Disney may send an email invitation to resort guests only approximately 45 days before arrival to pre purchase the Photo CD at a reduced price. This offer is currently not offered to guests booking through a travel agent or Disney's Vacation Club.

CAT....mom to: DS(22) DS (20) DS (18) DS (15 1/2)

shanas3ts
by Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Hummm, well we are staying on property and we booked through Disney.  I guess we just were not a chosen lucky random email?  I think they would make more money if they sent it to all resort guest.  I am willing to pay $99. but not $149.!  Thanks for all the replies!

Emme_E
by Member on Nov. 13, 2009 at 1:18 PM

Check your emails from Disney.  I saw they were discontinuing the $ 99.00 and was really upset.  A few days later I got an email from Disney that had a list of things to do for preschoolers along with ticket purchasing info.  At the very very bottom there was the photo pass offer.    It wasn't very obvious and probably only an inch or so high. You may have gotten it and just not noticed.

shanas3ts
by Member on Nov. 15, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Quoting Emme_E:

Check your emails from Disney.  I saw they were discontinuing the $ 99.00 and was really upset.  A few days later I got an email from Disney that had a list of things to do for preschoolers along with ticket purchasing info.  At the very very bottom there was the photo pass offer.    It wasn't very obvious and probably only an inch or so high. You may have gotten it and just not noticed.

Awesome!  I am praying I just missed it!  Thanks!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)