Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toy Story

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:27 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hello all,  I was wondering if anyone knew when or if Disney would have the Toy Story I  and II out for Christmas.  My son really liked the movies and I would like to get it for him for Christmas.  Any help would be appreciated. 

heidi aka Mommy to Christopher

boy kissing mom

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
antoinettecd
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 1:17 PM

im not sure to answer your question specifically...but i want them too, but im going to wait for the toy story 3 to come out so i can just get the box set...i know its a way away...but i can wait...im also waiting on them to finish the pirates of the caribbean series!

preview image

Jbean603
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 7:04 PM

When it first came out in theaters in 3D, our local Disney store lady said it'd be on video in 3D in March.

Not sure if it's true or not, but it's a start...Toy Story 3 is set for June 18th I think....Can't wait for PotC4 either!

Jillian

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me...you may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."

~Walt Disney

LadyJag
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 7:59 PM

They probably won't re-release Toy Story and Toy Story 2 until closer to the Toy Story 3 premier, to encourage more ticket sales in the theater and also more DVD sales for the previous movies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)