Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need an agent :)

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:58 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have a few questions:

Thanks to the wonderful income taxes, we are going to Disney SOON!

The deal is that we kinda have to go totally last minute! Is it possible to book just a week in advance? The time we want to go is mid-February, when there are not too many people..so I don't know how crowded or easy or hard to book this would be?

If anyone wants to get ahold of me..I need to gather information so we can know what exactly we want to book :).

Got a big family, or working on it???? Join BIG Christian family and getting BIGGER! Click on the FAMILY PICTURE below to join the fun!!! :)

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Sammybea
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:51 AM

Try looking for Cruiseagentmom.  IDK if she is still doing it or not but she seems very knowledgeable.

Mommyof3yippey
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 8:53 PM

Quoting Sammybea:

Try looking for Cruiseagentmom.  IDK if she is still doing it or not but she seems very knowledgeable.

Thanks!

Got a big family, or working on it???? Join BIG Christian family and getting BIGGER! Click on the FAMILY PICTURE below to join the fun!!! :)

Zookeeperof4
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2010 at 10:26 AM

I used Littlefoots  She is great and could help steer you in the right direction.   I dont know to much about quick booking so you are right to ask for help.

Mommyof3yippey
by on Jan. 21, 2010 at 12:08 AM

Bump for the last minute booking question!????????/ anyone?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)