Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6 months

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:28 PM
  • 6 Replies

6 months from to day my family and I will be at Walt Disney world!!!!!! Just added on 3 nights now! We'll be at WDW for 6 nights now and going to do all four parks!!!!! We are going to stay at the Cabins at Fort wilderness....I have a 2 year old so we are going to go back to the cabin in the late afternoon and have dinner at the cabin then go back to the parks for the evening:) We have never done that b4 so we'll see how that goes...my DD who is 2 years old and my DH have never been so it is going to be so much for them! I can not wait now!!!!!!

Just thinking of the sunny FL is making my rainy day in NYC a happy one:)

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sammybea
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:46 PM

You're going to have a BLAST!   The campground is tons of fun too.  My hubby & son love to go fishing in the canals.

macmom3
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:14 PM

We've never stayed at the Cabins, but it looks like fun. I hear you about getting away to FL with this cold wet weather in eastern PA. Have fun planning!!

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:42 PM

Quoting Sammybea:

You're going to have a BLAST!   The campground is tons of fun too.  My hubby & son love to go fishing in the canals.

Yes I hope we do have a BLAST:) My DD has wanted to go camping forever but we are going to be in a cabin but that works for her...lol my has always wanted to stay at the cabins:) I am not into fishing but my 2 year I think she'll like it...lol so my dad and DH can go do that with her and I get me time:)

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Quoting macmom3:

We've never stayed at the Cabins, but it looks like fun. I hear you about getting away to FL with this cold wet weather in eastern PA. Have fun planning!!

OMG I am so over the cold!!!! LOL it was so bad with the rain and wind yesterday but got a high of 60! Then now we looking at snow on the weekend?!?! What is all that about?...lol but yes I am having fun planning but my mom is killing me she calls me each day to ask me to find out something else for her...lol love mom my: mom but stop it:) lol

macmom3
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 7:36 PM

Quoting Dawne98:

Quoting macmom3:

OMG I am so over the cold!!!! LOL it was so bad with the rain and wind yesterday but got a high of 60! Then now we looking at snow on the weekend?!?! What is all that about?...lol but yes I am having fun planning but my mom is killing me she calls me each day to ask me to find out something else for her...lol love mom my: mom but stop it:) lol

If you're at the 6 month period have you made your dinner reservations, if you're planning on eating at any table service places? We've been to WDW over the summer and I would make ressies now, if you can. 180 days prior is the open window.  We're going with my in-laws and I'm the one planning the trip, so I talk to her everyday also. Yesterday it was to make a ressie for Bibbity Bobbity Boutique for 2 of our 3 girls. I'm hoping to take out little one to get her first haircut at the Harmony Barber Shop on Main St. Today she wanted to know more about the first haircut.

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2010 at 10:05 AM

Quoting macmom3:

Quoting Dawne98:

Quoting macmom3:

If you're at the 6 month period have you made your dinner reservations, if you're planning on eating at any table service places? We've been to WDW over the summer and I would make ressies now, if you can. 180 days prior is the open window.  We're going with my in-laws and I'm the one planning the trip, so I talk to her everyday also. Yesterday it was to make a ressie for Bibbity Bobbity Boutique for 2 of our 3 girls. I'm hoping to take out little one to get her first haircut at the Harmony Barber Shop on Main St. Today she wanted to know more about the first haircut.

We are not going to do any of the TS b/c we are going to cook breakfast and dinner at the cabin. We'll going to do QS for lunch....we are going to go back to the cabin after the parades when we go to Magic Kingdom and Studios...when we go to Epcot going to go to the cabin about the same time and when we go to Animal kingdom be on our way back to cabin about 5pm or so....WE are going to try to do the Main st barber shop also:) my 2 year old DD has not had her first haircut so now we are going to do it at MK:) I have a going on 12 year old DD also and I think she is going to get her hair done at he barber shop also we'll see..lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)