Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doing my Give a Day Get a Day tomorrow!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:54 PM
  • 3 Replies

Has any one else does this??  I havent had a chance to look threw the posts to see.  I am so excited to get out and do this though, we are collecting money for MDA in a boot drive.  I am just a little weary standing in the middle of a busy road... I have a hard time driving with other people let alone cars wizzing by me lol... I will update with how it goes tomorrow... 

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jj_horn2004
by Member on Feb. 21, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Nope...we have't done ours yet! Good luck...that should be fun!!

sandrasanders
by Member on Feb. 21, 2010 at 3:33 PM

WOW that was some hard work!! I cant believe how many people think the money goes to the fire fighters...  and they dont know what MDA is... had a good time and they might send me the total $$ collected so I will share that if I get it!

littlefoots
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2010 at 5:07 PM

I am glad to hear it went well..and you enjoyed the impact that you are helping to make. I also wanted to say on a side note...I am glad you survived the busy road.. my dad (now retired) used to stand with his boot for the Phila. FD..and the last year he did it, he wound up falling from the back of the truck in traffic and tore his ligaments.

Glad you had a great time though.. please post the total if you can.. it wil be exciting to hear how you made out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)