Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tickets 1972

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:05 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi everyone I have 2 packets of tickets from 1972 when I was on my honeymoon. I am looking to call some one at Disney to find out how much they are worth. Does any one know who I should contact? And how much they are worth. I also have maps and other things. We will be going back next year my daughter is getting married on Disney island. Can't wait.

Linda Lou   

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
OSUbuckfan13
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 10:09 AM

You could try calling the main number and get a representive on the phone, but they may not be able to tell you anything unless they physically see the tickets.  I know that guest relations can check remaining days on older tickets when you're actually at Disney, but not sure if they can do anything over the phone.

craftylady213
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 7:04 PM

Depending on what tickets you actually have they could  be more valuable to a collector than as admission to the park.  We had some tickets (they were paper, probably also from the 70's and when we were there in Feb, we took them along to see if they could be traded in for current admission, etc.  The person at the ticket counter said that they could be traded in.  They can tell what you paid for them (aprox) by how they look and that amount can be put towards a current admission.  He suggested that because of their age we should try to sell them on ebay, etc to a collector and we would probably get more for them.  We havent done this yet but it might be worth looking into.  Good Luck to you and your daughter on her upcoming wedding!

lynda0210
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2010 at 8:13 PM

I even have have the tickets packs which you had to have in order to ride the rides back then. Even have  parking stub back then which only cost.50. I was born and raised in Central Florida so went to Disney allot as a child. Now I take my daughter allot. She has been going since she was 14 months old and she is now 4. I think if you contact guest services or the business office they might be able to help you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)