Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney cruise

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:28 PM
  • 2 Replies

In another post someone mentioned going on a Disney cruise. I've thought about it and priced it but they are so super expensive, especially when compared to other cruise lines . Anyone that's been on one are they worth the money?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cklein
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:48 PM

I've never been on one yet our first is this september but if you cruise during hurricane season (sept-nov) it's super cheap especially if you get an inside room! We're a family of 5 and we booked 2 inside rooms for less than a family room with a balcony!

wish2bdifferent
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:38 PM

I went on  the 4 dayLand Disney/ 3 day Sea vacation a few years ago. It was the first cruise for my kids ages then were most likely 10/12 or so.  We LOVED the cruise part and wished we had reversed it to the 3 day land/ 4day sea.   Rooms were great.  We stayed on the outside and had a port hole to look out of.  Food was good.  Sometimes I thought you should get a bit more.  WE loved it.  It was expensive but what memories!   They have their "own" island and we rented this big 3 wheel sea bike.  It sat 2 on each one.  It was fun.   We also did the "banana boat" ride and had a BLAST!   If you are going to do, don't skimp on the fun.  It adds up but something you and your family will hold dear to your heart!   I did book a Snorkeling tour and was scared out of my mind.  We did NOT enjoy it at all.  They take you out to the sea and then you jump off the back of the boat and snorkel looking at the fish.  The current was awful that day and took you away from the boat.  My husband refused to even get off of the boat.  So it was me and my 2 kids.  I would not let go of my daughters hand.  My son was brave and snorkeled.  They had to throw me the life ring I was so scared.

Yes, I would recommend a Disney cruise.  It was alot of fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)