Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are ur must sees/dos at each park?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

What are your must see/do things at each parks for you and your family and what things can you skip? How old are your kids? My son is 2 1/2, this is going to be his first trip (leaving in 2 weeks) and I wanna make sure we dont miss anything and I also dont wanna waste anytime on things we can skip either.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
krazeerosie
by Jamie on May. 24, 2010 at 6:45 PM

We didn't skip any rides except big ones my older son didn't want to ride. We had to do a lot of character lines for our daughter so that cuts into your time a lot.

AK : NEMO and IT's A BUG LIFE with the kids.

MK: Pirates and THunderMT( my oldest only rollercoaster he will ride)

Epcot: Norway's ride

HS: I love RRCoaster but since having 3 kids had to skip it.  ( Wish they had the MUMMY ride at Disney,lol)

angeldud
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2010 at 8:21 PM

MK: pretty much everything... haha... mickey's philharmagic, buzz lightyear, winnie the pooh, dumbo, peter pan, carosel, small world, tomorrowland transit, aladins carpets, jungle cruise, tom sawyers island, we would NEVER miss the fireworks

AK: safari, nemo show, lion king show, bugs life (a little scary), the dino ride that is like dumbo, the train ride to the back of the park and the petting zoo, the dino dig site play ground

Epcot: donalds mexico ride, nemo ride, soarin (a MUST DO), figment ride, honey i shrunk the audience show, spaceship earth, the innoventions buildings

HS: toy story, mermaid show, beauty and the beast show, playhouse disney show, muppets 3d show, stunt show, backstage tour, DEFINATLY find a seat for the block party parade...

imthatgirl728
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:53 PM

Honestly I don;t have any. There are some things that we won;t bother doing even if there is no wait, so I have a list of those things. As far as everything else anything we get to do is the best thing ever, lol.

CorbinsMomma
by on May. 25, 2010 at 11:45 AM

At DHS we have to do night time EMHs and do the Playhouse Disney Dance Party, and of course Toy Story Mania

MK we have to ride buzz lightyear (almost maxed out my score last time), haunted mansion, and its a small world

Epcot we have to ride Spaceship Earth and Maelstrom

Animal kingdom....well...we didnt do it last time so it tells you there are NO must dos for us.

DTD though...have to hit up basin for some mickey bath bombs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)