Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just want to vent :(

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:49 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok the good news is we only have 2wks and 2 days til we go to disney!!!! :)

Bad news is that my dh's car broke down today....its on its last leg and we are going to need a new 2nd vehicle like as of yesterday :( OH and I got my etsy order today in the mail....I ordered tie dye tshirts with mickey several weeks ago from a lady who had an awesome portfolio.....they are NOT what i asked for......ugh....the colors are all wrong....one of the dresses isn't the one i chose....the other dress although it says 3t is TINY and fits dd as a shirt not a dress(to make a comparison of how tiny it is dd usually fits just fine in 12-18mth clothes and yet this doesn't fit).....and the tank top i ordered is NOT the one i asked for...its completely different in a style that i HATE.

I paid quite a bit of money....and there is no time to get any others so i guess we are stuck with them :( I went back to my etsy conversations thinking maybe she got confused but  we conversed several times and i clarified the details of everything at least 3x for her.

GRRRR.....if i'd wanted them done wrong i would have just done it myself!!!!! ok ok i know it doesnt matter what we wear we will still have fun lol :) I will just know better for the future!

Leaving in 2wks 2days!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jj_horn2004
by Member on May. 24, 2010 at 4:55 PM

If it was me I would tell her you want your refund now and that you will provide her with your instructions of what she agreed to. As for your hubby car...that sucks...maybe look at carmax.com? Have fun on your trip!

Cafe Robin
by Robin on May. 28, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Everything will be ok once you get to Disney!

Have a great trip!!

DISNEY!  
Join us for some fun on the DISNEY! group....

bamababe1975
by on May. 28, 2010 at 12:38 PM

Aww, sorry all of that has happened, but I'm sure it'll all be forgotten once you're at Disney having fun with the family.

hugs

Josef1129
by on May. 28, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Oh I hope you get your shirts taken care of!  I have been conversing with the same person, I PRAY that ours turn out! We are starting them now, so we *should* have enough time for things to be *exactly* like we want them.

mama2mycuties
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2010 at 4:47 PM

I'm keeping the boys ones but she's fixing the girls and my tank for me :) I wasn't going to say anything because things just come off wrong in email but my family talked me into emailing her and i was super nice about it......and she said she would fix them. So She's supposed to mail them out by monday for me...hopefully they look much better :) She was nice about it.

Quoting Josef1129:

Oh I hope you get your shirts taken care of!  I have been conversing with the same person, I PRAY that ours turn out! We are starting them now, so we *should* have enough time for things to be *exactly* like we want them.

ilovematteo170
by Member on May. 28, 2010 at 4:54 PM

sorry about the car! I purchased our plane tickets(1,400) and my transmission went the next day! UGH!!! 

But once at disney, the van was never even a thought! lol

So happy she is going to fix your shirts! take lots of pics for us to see!!

you will have a great time!!!

((hugs))~tracy

ilovematteo170
by Member on May. 28, 2010 at 4:55 PM

ps your profile pic is ADORABLE!!!!!! 

antoinettecd
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2010 at 8:05 PM

oh! tell us how the t-shirts go! and good luck with fixing the car too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)