Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

special offers

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:36 AM
  • 3 Replies

We are planning to visit WDW in Mid-October....the special offer is over oct. 2...does anyone know when Disney will announce their offers for later in October....and if I decide to go ahead and book now and a special comes out later that will benefit me, will I still be able to get it?  Or should I wait?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:49 AM

The new offers for beyond the October 2nd date..are usually released around July. In the past.. the free dining offer was extended for dates into December.

Yes, I highly suggest booking as soon as you are able too..so that you atleast have the dates and features you want. As soon as an offer is released you are able to have it applied to your reservation as long as you meet the offers criteria.

This year there have also been alot of PIN codes sent out to folks randomly who have had their email address registered to any Disney site.  Currently those PIN codes.. are including dates that extend into December.  PINS are dealt randomly..however some have had luck with pricing and saving their reservation via the Disney site. You can also call Disney and ask if you have had a pin code issued with your name/mailing address/email...as this information does get verified.  

Josef1129
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:12 PM

We booked approx 1 month ago for our stay, 11/28-12/5 and guess what was in my email this morning...a PIN for 40% off each nights stay :-D :-D :-D

Oh, and you should book with Diana aka littlefoots, she is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

radavis777
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 8:28 AM

Has anyone heard about any Florida Residents specials coming out for the summer/fall?  (That aren't online already?)  I'd love that "Play Four Days" for $99!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)