Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

awww man..........

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:02 AM
  • 7 Replies

........we werent going to take a Disney vacation this yr because we did 2 last yr and for our 25th next yr we are planning on land and sea...but yesterday I got a pin code in my email.......I dont know how I can pass it up! trying to see if maybe dh and I can just take a long weekend....shop and go to MK....yet I wanted to wait til the construction is done in the MK first......decisions decisions!

Cat...mom to: Steve (22) AD Army  Andy (21) Jordan (18) Kyle (16)

married to Steve (5-2-86) retired AFNG Msgt (23 yrs of service) and a deputy sheriff

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:19 AM

LOL... I still have that credit handy.. lol just let me know!!

mom_of_3_angels
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:21 AM
Do it!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krazeerosie
by Jamie on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:26 AM

We are definitely waiting because I want to have a full week for just the 4 parks to do more in Epcot and not feel rushed in MK with all the new Princess area plus by waiting...... NO STROLLERS FOR MY FAMILY for the first time so FIRST TIME PARK HOPPING!!!  Looking forward to the new changes next time for our family.

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:02 PM

I would go:)

antoinettecd
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:45 PM
Do it!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CorbinsMomma
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Man I think they sent that to everyone because we got it too.  I was thinking the same thing.  Except mine would involve hiring a sitter for a weekend.

cat323
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:01 PM

Quoting CorbinsMomma:

Man I think they sent that to everyone because we got it too.  I was thinking the same thing.  Except mine would involve hiring a sitter for a weekend.

yeah we are at a good time in our lives where we dont have to worry about the kids anymore and the furbabies are easy to have someone watch.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)