Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got a Pin!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:49 PM
  • 19 Replies

And Cant use it...UGH...LOL.

I wish I could pass it on to someone because its 40% off all rooms.  My mom was shocked when I told her I got it (she is a Travel Agent) because she rarely sees them come through.

I wish if I could use it, I knew if we could use this on multiple rooms.  The reason I say that is because the last week they have listed for us to use it is the week of my son's 3rd birthday (so he would still be considered 2 since we would arrive b4 his birthday).  Its also right b4 hubby leaves for Deployment.  SO, I was thinking if we could get 2-3 rooms we could see if his mom and/or biological dad would want to join us for a family trip.  I CAN DREAM RIGHT.  The day to book it by is our anniversary, so I am going to hold onto it in hopes something magical happens that would allow us to go.  LOL.

SO, if you got 40% off at any hotel you wanted to stay at would you go really inexpensive and stay at a Value, go w/ a Moderate, or really splurge for a deluxe??

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Josef1129
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:51 PM

We got the exact one this moring :-D

We still go with our Value, we LOVE All-Star Movies anyways.

Last time we went we got this same deal, but airfare EEK! This time we added in the TS DP, and got cheaper air-fare, so we are about at the *same* price as two years ago!  We actually may come out cheaper!  That is unless you add in the clothes especially for Disney :-P

littlefoots
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:59 PM

Congrats!!! We got one.. but turned out the free dining was a better price for us... We are doing POR again in Sept..and cant wait!!

I hope you are able to go soon!!!

antoinettecd
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:10 PM

awww hope you can go...deluxe's are fabulous but there is the same amount of magic at the moderates...save and splurge in WDW!...yay

CorbinsMomma
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:18 PM

I got to thinking right b4 reading Cat's post about hers about maybe going on a kid free 3 night stay.  We could pull it off, but its up to hubby and the Army (got to have their permission to go).  Plus finding a sitter.  OH though that would be soooooo romantic. 

I was thinking CBR in a king bed or waterview, and only 2 day tickets.  Enough to see MK and Epcot.  I think that would make a super vacation.  No need to do sit down meals...no kids...LOL.

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:42 PM

We got a room for % off and I am not sure how much but we are going to Fort wilderness. We have my mom. dad, sis,me and my two DD's 12 years old and 2 years old. We could have done two rooms at a moderate and pay less but my mom and 12 year old DD have always wanted to stay at the cabins. My DD has always wanted to go  camping..lol

cat323
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Im thinking of using ours at GF from 11/28-12/4 we love that time of yr so i may just go for it!

CorbinsMomma
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:05 PM
lol i showed dh the cost of going alone for 3nights and he is really interested. showed him the value cost and i think he wants to go too. crossing my fingers. we have a month to decide
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imthatgirl728
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:31 PM

We got ours today too, but it was addressed to my 10yo daughter...how in the world woould they expect her to use it?

We would stay at Wilderness if we were going again

MADAmom2
by Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:18 PM

How do u get these pins?

MADAmom2
by Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:19 PM

That's funny! They had my 4 y/o DD as the billing name on our account LOL. DUH Disney!! lol 

Quoting imthatgirl728:

We got ours today too, but it was addressed to my 10yo daughter...how in the world woould they expect her to use it?

We would stay at Wilderness if we were going again

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)