Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what job?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:27 PM
  • 16 Replies

what job would you like to have if you could and in which park would you like to work in?

I would love to be one of the performers in MK but I cant really dance at all. So I would settle for being one of the street characters/performers either in MK or DHS......

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom_of_3_angels
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I would need something where I could talk to people all day. I'm a people person and love to talk and help people.

CorbinsMomma
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:44 PM

I think I would love to be a photopass photographer

macmom3
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:45 PM

I would love to be one of the Princesses. Who won't want to be in a pretty gown all day and have children want to spent the day with you.

JustGail
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:52 PM

being a former dancer........i'd love an opportunity to choreograph for the parades and shows......

CorbinsMomma
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:44 PM
oh how cool. im clutzy so i admire those who do that. esp at disney

Quoting JustGail:

being a former dancer........i'd love an opportunity to choreograph for the parades and shows......

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krazeerosie
by Jamie on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:19 PM

I would love to be the person who opens the door at the HAUNTED MANSION and take the role back to the level it was in the 1980s where they were "ghostly" white and scared the CRAP out of you.  Yeah I like the the stepsisters of Cinderella and Working at the Haunted Mansion because it the best opportunity to get reactions out of guests and really give them something to talk about when they get HOME.

" WALK TO THE DEAD CENTER OF THE ROOM!!!"

imthatgirl728
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:29 PM

I'm the management type...so I would want to over see operations. I think I would choose parade operations.

MADAmom2
by Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:21 PM

yeah it'd be great to have those snotty noses and freaked out kids screaming at you all day! haha jk. I dont know how they do it!!!

Quoting macmom3:

I would love to be one of the Princesses. Who won't want to be in a pretty gown all day and have children want to spent the day with you.

MADAmom2
by Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:22 PM

I'd like to work inside the BBB, too bad I cant do hair very well LOL. Maybe operate one of the rides? Definitely something in the AC! HAHA

Ambear72
by Amber on Jun. 4, 2010 at 7:35 AM
I would love to work with Tink and her friends or work in thw Tinkerbell store! (the one in DL)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)