Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ever been or ever seen a disney...

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:30 AM
  • 19 Replies

wedding??

i would love to catch a glimps of a disney wedding...gone by the pavilion a ton of times but never seen a wedding going on or anyone in cinderellas carriage.....being a wedding planner it is my ultimate dream to plan a disney wedding for someone...even though they have their own planners there i wouldnt mind working with them! hoping one of my sons will marry a girl whose a disneyholic like me!!

Cat...mom to: Steve (22) AD Army  Andy (21) Jordan (18) Kyle (16)

married to Steve (5-2-86) retired AFNG Msgt (23 yrs of service) and a deputy sheriff

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:34 AM

We were waiting in line to meet Cinderella before our Castle dinner.. and a couple who had just gotten married were in their dress/tux waiting for Cindy! It was really a great moment to watch them and when we were upstairs we had a nice welcoming for them.

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Only on TV with that David Tutera.

CorbinsMomma
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:10 PM

Okay Cat I'm hiring you to help me plan my renewal in 2013

mom_of_3_angels
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:11 PM

Quoting krazeerosie:

Only on TV with that David Tutera.

What she said.

cat323
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:22 PM

i would love it!! my biggest wedding i did cost the family $30,000 that was just for the reception didnt include everything for the ceremony and her dress....they wanted the best of everything!

Quoting CorbinsMomma:

Okay Cat I'm hiring you to help me plan my renewal in 2013

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM

Then cat you need to keep in contact with me so I can have my daughter's wedding there.  I have a better chance trying to get to have it there than a possible fiancee of one of my boys.

cat323
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:30 PM

Quoting krazeerosie:

Then cat you need to keep in contact with me so I can have my daughter's wedding there.  I have a better chance trying to get to have it there than a possible fiancee of one of my boys.

most definitely will!!!  :0)  what a dream come true for all of us!

littlefoots
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:40 PM

Oh that will be nice...  I have seen some great photos/video on the Disboards.. and they look fabulous!!

Cat- I know you are in heaven.. lol

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:23 PM

I like the idea of the Cinderella dress with the footsmen bring the rings. I saw a rehearsal dinner take place in EPCOT.

JefferJo
by Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:14 PM

We saw a couple of wedding parties as we passed the Grand Floridian on the momorail back in 2002. One was doing pictures on the grounds and the other appeared to be heading for the wedding ceremony.

Last week we saw a wedding party waiting in line at Space Mountain at around 1:30 AM, then saw the happy couple as they came off the ride, bride with her bouquet held over her head. Don't know that she took it on the ride!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)