Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

?? for those that went to WDW recently

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:09 PM
  • 10 Replies

what are the specials they are offering if you spend so much at certain stores?? Last few times was a watch, fleece blanket and a throw, which I got all 3 so now Im curious if they are offering anything different since Dec...

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom_of_3_angels
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:15 PM

We were there in April and it was a blanket with Minnie and Mickey when you spend a certain amount of money.

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:26 PM

How much do you have to spend? And will the cashier let you know or do you have to findout about it before hand?

momme22boys
by Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:32 PM

Beginning of May was a 10 beach towel, or 15 dollar wind jacket, 15 dollar watch or 39 dollar luggage set(i think, not sure about the luggage)with 50 dollar purchase

cat323
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:14 PM

There are signs all over the place advertising spend so much get this and usually they are by the registers too....the stuff is really nice....make great gifts...if you can bear to give them away!  :0)

Quoting krazeerosie:

How much do you have to spend? And will the cashier let you know or do you have to findout about it before hand?

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Does that count for Downtown Disney stores?

And honestly between watching out for 4 kids and a NUTTY husband, there is definitely things I miss,lol. One reason why I can't wait to go back again and again. The picture post is hard for me because It's been years since I have been near Space Mt,lol.

Quoting cat323:

There are signs all over the place advertising spend so much get this and usually they are by the registers too....the stuff is really nice....make great gifts...if you can bear to give them away!  :0)

Quoting krazeerosie:

mom_of_3_angels
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:49 PM

Yep I saw them at  DTD and at the Boardwalk stores, I believe they were at the hotel stores too.

Quoting krazeerosie:

And honestly between watching out for 4 kids and a NUTTY husband, there is definitely things I miss,lol. One reason why I can't wait to go back again and again. The picture post is hard for me because It's been years since I have been near Space Mt,lol.

Quoting cat323:

Quoting krazeerosie:

christina0607
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:19 AM

When we were there a couple weeks ago it was a small red suitcase or a beach towel. We bought the beach towel.

cat323
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:03 AM

yep and dont forget that in World of Disney (few other stores too) you get a discount if you use your Disney Visa but you have to ask they wont automatically give it to you.....

Quoting krazeerosie:

Quoting cat323:

Quoting krazeerosie:

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:05 PM

On our last trip that's where we spent the most at the World of Disney so I got the Disney VIsa Discount but knew nothing about the discounted items.  I got my daughter a Cinderella bank and this great 2 in 1 doll. Got the boys a couple of things as well. Somehow I missed this offer.

Quoting cat323:

yep and dont forget that in World of Disney (few other stores too) you get a discount if you use your Disney Visa but you have to ask they wont automatically give it to you.....

Quoting krazeerosie:

Quoting cat323:

Quoting krazeerosie:

CorbinsMomma
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:34 PM
yeah i remember disney luggage which dennis wanted but we didnt get
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)