Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Snacks and Counter service from Meal Plan

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:04 PM
  • 5 Replies
We didn't do very good in '08 with our Snacks and Counter Service meals..so what are some of your favorite places to use or get the most from your snack and counter..

Side note: we're going to every park, even TL and BB. Thanks in Advance!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
antoinettecd
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:05 PM
We didn't do very WELL...excuse my english..and there are no chances to edit with cafemom mobile! LoL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_3_angels
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:08 PM
The qs at animal kingdom lodge is really good plus you can see the savanna while you're there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JRose48
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Animal Kingdom:  Flame Tree is your best value.  Huge plate of BBQ.  They used to have a plate where you got chicken and ribs, but that's gone now.  However, we prefer Pizzafari.

Hollywood Studios:  Toy Story Pizza Planet.  My husband and I will each get a meal with a salad and a personal pizza and then each share a slice with our 4 year old.

Epcot:  There are tons of international quick services, but I would still say Sunshine Seasons in The Land.  So many options!  The dessert section alone is to die for.

Magic Kingdom:  I would say the best QS is Cosmic Ray's.  It's the one with the most options and big portions that you can share.  Like Flame Tree they also used to have a chicken and rib plate they discontinued, but they still give you a ton of food.  We also like Casey's, but I don't know if it's a value persay.

I've never been to BB or TL, but DTD I would say The Earl of Sanwich.  Also, in DTD we use our snack credits at Goofy's candy store.  You can get a lot of different stuff there and it's a snack.

Resort-wise, I always hear about Pepper Market at Coronado Springs as being the best QS value.  I've never been, but you can get steaks and things for a QS credit.

antoinettecd
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:56 PM
We stayed there for 11 nights in '08 and it definitely was a great value! Thanks again!

Quoting mom_of_3_angels:

The qs at animal kingdom lodge is really good plus you can see the savanna while you're there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
antoinettecd
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:00 PM
Thank you so much! That was a great run down..I'm for sure stopping by flame tree! I'm making notes of all the rest on our day to day calendar

Quoting JRose48:

Animal Kingdom:  Flame Tree is your best value.  Huge plate of BBQ.  They used to have a plate where you got chicken and ribs, but that's gone now.  However, we prefer Pizzafari.

Hollywood Studios:  Toy Story Pizza Planet.  My husband and I will each get a meal with a salad and a personal pizza and then each share a slice with our 4 year old.

Epcot:  There are tons of international quick services, but I would still say Sunshine Seasons in The Land.  So many options!  The dessert section alone is to die for.

Magic Kingdom:  I would say the best QS is Cosmic Ray's.  It's the one with the most options and big portions that you can share.  Like Flame Tree they also used to have a chicken and rib plate they discontinued, but they still give you a ton of food.  We also like Casey's, but I don't know if it's a value persay.

I've never been to BB or TL, but DTD I would say The Earl of Sanwich.  Also, in DTD we use our snack credits at Goofy's candy store.  You can get a lot of different stuff there and it's a snack.

Resort-wise, I always hear about Pepper Market at Coronado Springs as being the best QS value.  I've never been, but you can get steaks and things for a QS credit.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)