Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG I can't take it anymore!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:23 PM
  • 15 Replies

Only 25 days until we leave and I can't even sit still! LOL I've booked our hotel for the first day we leave so we know were doing about a 14hour drive our first day...well get there around 3pm and just relax, swim, etc and enjoy a place we have never been. Then in the morning we will only have a 6 hour drive to LA. I can't wait!!!!! Sometimes I hate that I am such a big kid LOL cause I've been counting down since 100 days to go. How do you ladies handle all this excitement?? My kids look at me like I'm nuts...this won't be real to them until we leave LOL 

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
macmom3
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:11 PM

I know what you are talking about. We went last month and we started planning that trip 12 month before we left. Our next trip will be in 10/11 and I already started thinking about that trip. 

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:24 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing your Disneyland Pictures( try to get any construction pics to share like how close is til the Ariel ride is ready). LOAD UP THIS ROOM WITH DISNEYLAND PHOTO. If you have been to Disneyworld before share how it's different and the same. CONGRATS!!! 

antoinettecd
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:45 PM
I have some good pictures of little mermaid ride but its been almost 4 weeks so I'm curious how much its changed! Ill post pics when I'm on my comp.

Quoting krazeerosie:

I'm looking forward to seeing your Disneyland Pictures( try to get any construction pics to share like how close is til the Ariel ride is ready). LOAD UP THIS ROOM WITH DISNEYLAND PHOTO. If you have been to Disneyworld before share how it's different and the same. CONGRATS!!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
antoinettecd
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:49 PM
Ahhhh I can literally feel your excitement through the phone. I'm so excited for you! And it will be a magical feeling to watch your children's faces light up, can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Serendipitydoo
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM

I am going in August and I feel the SAME way!

This is the second time in two years so I am jazzed!!

PS - I have PCOS too!!

radavis777
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:54 AM

The anticipation is part of the experience -- you wouldn't want to NOT have it!

Have you made detailed iteneraries for each day?  That's kinda fun :)

Ambear72
by Amber on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:01 PM

I feel your excitment through my computer lol!!!

jellis
by Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:30 PM

We are supposed to be gogin in Sept for Homeschool days, and its been planned for months! I have a disney countdown chain tha tI made!....except now there may be a problem :(

justme00
by Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:40 PM

WOO HOO I am sure you will have a great time. However I have to ask why are you staying in LA?? Its is 40 miles away from the park, and let me tell you the freeways there suck and A 30MIN drive truns into over an hour. So warnning you will need to leve the hotel at lest 2 hours before the park open.

justme00
by Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Quoting jellis:

We are supposed to be gogin in Sept for Homeschool days, and its been planned for months! I have a disney countdown chain tha tI made!....except now there may be a problem :(

AWW thanks for reminding me of this. I need to call them w ehave yearly passes and I need to know how much more we would have to pay to go for homeschool days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)