• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHERE ARE THE GOOD HAMBURGERS!?!?!?!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:35 PM
  • 10 Replies

So another mother said she had dry hamburger like my family experienced. So where did you find GOOD HAMBURGERS in Disneyworld?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:52 PM

I think we did well with Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe in MK..they have a fixin's bar as well..

beautyoperator
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:08 AM

I have never had a burger at dinsey world.

mama2mycuties
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:04 AM

sci fi...angus burgers.....and if you go to seaworld...the spice mill restaurant has awesome burgers! lol

Emme_E
by Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 8:36 AM

I second the Sci Fi Drive in at HS.. We had great burgers/fries and shakes..

macmom3
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Of all the QS places we've eaten at the burgers look like the pre-made frozen kind that can be bought at any store. But at Sci-fi they are make to order. We had the angus burger last month and loved it. Also the ESPN zone at the Boardwalk aren't bad. I've never been but heard Big River Grille and Beer Works had good burgers also at the Boardwalk.

radavis777
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Quoting littlefoots:

I think we did well with Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe in MK..they have a fixin's bar as well..

Yes.

JustGail
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:58 AM

we really had this issue too......there were a few places that the fast food stuff was nasty......try pecos bill cafe in frontierland.......they have an enourmous fixins bar .....so even if the burger is a little on the bland side - you can spruce it up nicely!!!!

flirtylingerie_2039_1041798643.gif picture by taratalnenetz

Ambear72
by Amber on Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:59 AM

The hamburger we had at Rainforest Cafe wasnt to bad.

Ambear72
by Amber on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:00 PM

DL has woodys roundup its a BBQ place.  I wanna eat there one day to see how good the food is.  We went there in Sept when they had things ready for Halloween but we didnt eat anything.  We just wanted to get Woodys autograph and picture.

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Nope that's where we had the dry nasty burgers. I had the chicken wrap. But to me the best thing here was the grapes in the packs,lol.

Quoting JustGail:

we really had this issue too......there were a few places that the fast food stuff was nasty......try pecos bill cafe in frontierland.......they have an enourmous fixins bar .....so even if the burger is a little on the bland side - you can spruce it up nicely!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)