Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Group Disney!

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 6:50 PM
  • 3 Replies
 Hi! My name is Lisa. I'm new to this group. I have been a huge Disney fan since I was about 2. My husband and I just took our 14 m/o daughter, Allie, to Disneyland for the first time on Thursday! She had a lot of fun. She especially loved meeting Mickey. I took her to the Playhouse Disney show @ the California park. She loved that as well. It was fun for her but, probably meant more to me. I've dreamed of the day I could take my child to Disneyland and share the magic with them. It was truly an emotional day for me!!
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Rosefairy
by on Apr. 15, 2007 at 1:44 AM
Hi Lisa. I know how you feel. I use to work there and the first time I took my daughter I think I cried at almost every memorable moment. The first time I took her to see Fantasmic, I cried through the whole thing. She loved it.
Patty
xTarax
by Member on Apr. 15, 2007 at 1:50 AM
awww i cant wait to take my 7month old to Disneyland. i was thinking about getting passes but i think she is too young. i want to make sure she remembers it. But when i do i know  there will be alot of picture taking and mabey a tear or two.
vsonnier
by Member on Apr. 15, 2007 at 9:49 AM
Aww...we are taking our 21 month old on his first trip in 40 more days!  He will be getting his MUCH needed first haircut at the Mainstreet Barbershop.  My husband and I are always talking about how we don't know how I'm going to function while we are there because I burst into tears everytime we watch anything Disney related.  We have been many times by ourselves, but it is going to be SO magical to see it through my sons eyes!  I can't wait!  We have been working on teaching him to say "Dreams Come True"  It's SO cute!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)