Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MJ's This Is It!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:05 AM
  • 5 Replies

Have you all seen it?  What are your thoughts on it.  Im watching it now, and its amazing in my opinion.  My girls keep asking if he is a boy or girl.  LOL  Silly kids, I think his Dancing is just amazing.  Its such a shame that he is gone.  Its even more of a shame that all those people were so excited and looking forward to the concert and it ended up not happening. 

DISNEY!  
Join us for some fun on the DISNEY! group....

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mom_of_3_angels
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:15 AM

I plan on watching in two weeks when the semester is over. (movies and nursing school just aren't working for me right now.) I do think it's sad that he died. A childhood friend of mine from back home in England was super excited that she had got tickets for herself and her mum to go.

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:38 AM

I rented it awhile back and watched with my son. I talked to him about his music, allegations of doing wrong to kids what both groups of people thought, and his skin condition.

Deezeekay
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:55 AM

I haven't watched it yet. MJ had an amazing talent almost as soon as he was able to walk :)  This is one of my favorite songs by him......  

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 11:51 AM

I think he was a great with all he did I am just sad he had to died :(

antoinettecd
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2010 at 4:26 PM

ugh..my mom got the movie as a gift and we have yet to set a date to sit down and watch it!..weve been talking about it, but were lagging.  i cant wait to enjoy it though..super sad hes gone..

side note: we were already headed down to DL when his death came about..so we re-routed our regular return driving the I-5..and took 101 to go to his ranch a couple days after his passing..a VERY emotional setting, but so glad we went

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)