Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what Disney movie?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:36 PM
  • 12 Replies

would you like to see made into a show at DHS??

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krazeerosie
by Jamie on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:01 PM

How about our OWN Alice in Wonderland?? They have one at Disneyland yet there isn't one in Disneyworld???

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Or a ride that shares the history of Disney movies and makes it interactive a little??

macmom3
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:03 PM

How about 101 Dalmations. Just to see a bunch of dogs running around would be worth it.

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:17 PM

I'll have to think about it and get back to you...lol

antoinettecd
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 5:09 PM

hmmm...i would like to see Phineas and Ferb because all their great songs!

onthagoagain
by Member on Jul. 14, 2010 at 12:44 AM

a roller coaster through a bunch of "doors" into different worlds like a scene from Monster's Inc. would be cool ... but it'll have to have stuff pop out at you .. like Randall and a Yeti just over some hill and drop so people would scream before they blast through another "door/world" ...................

cat323
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 6:30 AM

its so funny you say this because on another post about rides.....I put almost the samething how I wish they would make that scene into a rollercoaster of some sorts.....i think it would be so cool

Quoting onthagoagain:

a roller coaster through a bunch of "doors" into different worlds like a scene from Monster's Inc. would be cool ... but it'll have to have stuff pop out at you .. like Randall and a Yeti just over some hill and drop so people would scream before they blast through another "door/world" ...................

MomToovey
by Marianne on Jul. 14, 2010 at 5:07 PM

It's not a rollercoaster, but they do have a Monsters, Inc. ride at DCA that uses mirrors to make it look like hundreds of doors are everywhere. It's a cute little ride! 

Quoting onthagoagain:

mom_of_3_angels
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2010 at 5:11 PM

I would love to see a ride based off of some of the old nostalgic movies like Pete's Dragon and Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

CorbinsMomma
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 9:29 PM

That is a good question.  I'm thinking something w/ Cars!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)