Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to see pictures! Pretty please!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:09 PM
  • 17 Replies

We will be going to disney land in exactly one years time!  Let me see some pics!  We will also be going to the San diego zoo, and white sands, New Mexico!  The whole trip will be two weeks!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CorbinsMomma
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:12 PM

I can help you w/ White Sands NM pictures...I just have to dig them out.  I lived in El Paso for 2years and WS was where we liked to spend our weekends.

Ambear72
by Amber on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:33 PM

I dont have any scenery pics I have pic of my family there, but you cant see much of Disneyland.  Do you still wanna see them?

DISNEY!  
Join us for some fun on the DISNEY! group....

Deezeekay
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:42 PM

What few DL pics I have are from 1999. Now if you wanted DW pics, I could post some-but most are just my daughter and hubby and not much background......

cklein
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:39 AM

we went in Feb. here's my pics from that trip!

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Oh I am LOVING THIS!!! BRING IT ON LADIES.  Is the train station done differently??? Where the train can not be seen at the station? Love the light in the firestation. Can you go up and see the room??? I have seen it on tv. I can't wait to walk through the castle.

Ambear72
by Amber on Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:14 AM

No you cant go see the room, you just see the light.  I saw the room when I was watching something on you tube once.  They left it the way Walt Left it.

Quoting krazeerosie:

Oh I am LOVING THIS!!! BRING IT ON LADIES.  Is the train station done differently??? Where the train can not be seen at the station? Love the light in the firestation. Can you go up and see the room??? I have seen it on tv. I can't wait to walk through the castle.

DISNEY!  
Join us for some fun on the DISNEY! group....

cklein
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:18 AM

you can see the train at the station if it's there!

Quoting krazeerosie:

lovingwifey
by Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Any pics would be great!  And white sands would be awesome to see!  Disney world too would be great!   

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Sorry I have don't have any :( I hope one day to get out to CA to go with my DD's. I have been to DL but that was years ago!

mama2mycuties
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2010 at 12:42 AM

are you going to spend much time in san diego? dh and i went there for our honeymoon so i have many pics....we didnt go to the zoo we went to the wild animal park instead...it had much more interaction with the animals...might be something you want to look into.

i dont know how old your kids are but we did this too while we were in san diego...it was amazing...if you book an early morning one you are usually the only ones on the tour so it was just us and the tour guide....we got to swim into the caves and when we were snorkeling sea lions were swimming all around us.

http://www.sandiegobikeandkayaktours.com/snorkeling.html 

the tide pools are awesome too! you can see all the little creatures living in there...we saw a tiny octopus even! here's a list of the san diego tide pools :)

http://www.hribar.com/san-diego-tide-pools.html

I don't have the pics on this computer but i found these two on my myspace page...

me at the wild animal park

and at the tide pools

I can't wait to sometime go back to san diego! maybe as an anniversary trip some year :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)