Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who here scrapbooks??

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:22 PM
  • 10 Replies

I have no patience for the stuff but would LOVE to see your Disney creations!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom_of_3_angels
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:48 PM

I used to but lost patience. I saw online people who do digital scrapping. It is way more fun cause you can change it whenever you want and still print it out put it in an album. Here are some links of ones that some people online have done.

http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/tea-for-two26-two-for-tea28t4226-24t-29-with-meryl/p190930-disney-parade.html

http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/galleria/showphoto.php/photo/6462/title/epcot/cat/all

http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserBWC.cfm?projectID=aed5f0a8-61b8-4e0b-a55f-7ecead4a16b0&productID=5

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:58 PM

I DO I DO...I love my Disney ones so much we look at them all the time when we are down at my mom's:)

cat323
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:23 PM

These are great......Dawn you have to take pics to share with us all your hard work.....maybe it will inspire me to be patient and try doing at least one.....they must have beginner sets for a slug like me right??!!

madipayt
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:37 PM

Me!! I will try to take pics and upload them.  Me and my 2 sisters n law all helped make our book b/c we ALL went with our kids and it we had a blast!!

Jbean603
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:12 PM

I do!! I love scrapbooking...it's the reason I travel! :) I'll try and upload some pics..

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:15 PM

I wish I had the patience because they turn out so cute. 

CorbinsMomma
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:19 PM
i think that since im supposed to do syuff to help me relax i might start again with our disney stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cklein
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:40 PM

I have tons and tons of scrapbooks, but i've never scrapped disney lol We always end up with soooo many pictures it's overwhelming so we just buy a photo album in the park before we leave and stick all our pics in that!! I did order a book from the photo pass of our very first time going we look at it all the time!! :)

mcerra
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:11 PM

I love to scrapbook.  I have done my children's baby books, working on my last 2, and was just thinking I have to get the Disney Book from Creative Memories for my trip next summer, but I definitely have to agree that the digital scrapbooking is much easier and I may eventually do just that.  My time has gotten very limited with my 4 kids and I get side tracked very easy.

elasmimi
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:34 PM

I always have good intentions, but there's always something else calling my name, (like cafe mom). I am determined to do one of this Disney trip, though, since it will really be Ela's first.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)