Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

costumes

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:04 AM
  • 3 Replies

Do they sell little boy costumes at the parks?? I told my daughter we're not packing any of her princess dresses when we go because we're going to be gone for so long and she really wants the tiana dress so i'm thinking I'm going to buy it for her while we're out there and let her wear it to MNSSHP but i don't want my son to be left out! I do have a peter pan costume for him that I could pack just in case!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JRose48
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:07 AM

They have tons of costumes (a little expensive though).  Peter Pan, Captain Hook, pirate, and a lot of others.  World of Disney in DTD has a really good selection.

jinia
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:49 PM

Yep, I agree lots of costumes!  Dang expensive-I would check on Disney store online and the outlet just to see!  Have a blast - DS last year went as a vampire!

mom_of_3_angels
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:57 PM

I do remember boy costumes but since I just have girls I remember there being more girl ones. Another option could be see if you can buy a better costume online somewhere like ETSY and send it to your resort right before you leave and it will be there for you when you get there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)