Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where can I good discounts or deals for TOKYO DISNEY (land)

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:56 PM
  • 4 Replies

we are taking my son (20 months) to japan for the first time to meet his grandparents for the first time in october or early november. We would like to stop in tokyo to take him to disney but a trip to japan is already outrageously expensive and we would love to save some money on the trip!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mom_of_3_angels
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:53 PM

I have no idea but here's a bump for you.

USMCWIFEFOREVER
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:25 PM

BUMP!

coodychan
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:27 PM

I don't know if you can get any discounts for Tokyo Disney...it's not owned by Walt Disney inc. from what I understand.  

I went there when we lived in Japan back in 2007.  Tokyo Disney is a lot like Disneyland/world.  I would recommend Disney Sea if you are only going to one of the parks.  It's right next to Tokyo Disney & it's the same train station if you are taking the train.  

we did take the train there and was very easy to get to vs. driving b/c the traffic is so bad in japan.  

I believe we paid around 6000 yen which is about $60.  Not bad compared to here in the states.  Since we're military we got a discount ticket at our MWR on post that saved us $10.  

It's a neat experience!!  Everything is so cute and even their hamburgers & chicken nuggets are shaped like Mickey..lol.  The food costs are about the same as Disney here in the states. 

I'm not a 100% sure but I think you don't have to pay for your son since he's under 2 there as well.  

Good luck on your trip!! Enjoy Japan....it's so much fun!!!

MicelG
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:59 PM

Did you check mousesavers.com? They might be able to lead you in the right direction.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)