Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney Channel Today

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:15 PM
  • 9 Replies

just wondering what all you Disney Moms thought of the current shows offered on the Disney Channell........if you put them up against the Shows for Kids of all ages on Nick and Cartoon Network?????

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
JRose48
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:20 PM

We don't watch Nick at all anymore.  On Cartoon Network we all enjoy Batman The Brave And The Bold and have watched Ben Ten.  We used to watch Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.  Loved that one.  Otherwise, if we aren't watching Disney we are watching PBS (we're dorks like that), SyFy, or one of the learning channels.

CorbinsMomma
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:46 PM

Current are okay.  But, they (disney) are coming out w/ a new one called Fish Hooks...OMG HOW CARTOON NETWORK LOOKING.  I REFUSE to let my kids watch it when it comes out.

mom_of_3_angels
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:19 AM
I watch wizards of waverly place and my husband watches Hannah Montana with the girls (he says Billy Ray Cyrus cracks him up.) other than that we watch the discovery channel or animal planet now. We restrict non educational tv and I don't really like nick shows. My girls don't really like the shows on cartoon network.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JRose48
by Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:58 AM

Quoting CorbinsMomma:

Current are okay.  But, they (disney) are coming out w/ a new one called Fish Hooks...OMG HOW CARTOON NETWORK LOOKING.  I REFUSE to let my kids watch it when it comes out.

I may be wrong (and I really hope I'm not), but I think Fish Hooks is going to be a little inbetween show (like As The Bell Rings).  It still looks awful, but I'm hoping it's not going to be a full length show.

Ambear72
by Amber on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:02 PM

My kids used to watch Disney every morning, lately they have wanted to watch Nick Jr instead of Disney Channel, so I havent been able to see what shows are on now.

lynda0210
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:14 PM

We don't get Cartoon Network here where I live. Daughter loves the shows on Disney Channel. On Nick Jr. She likes to watch Olivia, Wabsy,Wonder Pets, Back Street Band.

On the Nick Channel we don't let her watch Spounge Bob because of the language..

We mainly watch Disney Channel or Disney Movies we have.

mcerra
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:29 PM

Disney or PBS hat nick not fond of cartoon network but we all love Phineas and FEb that show is hysterical!

melittler
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 1:42 AM

We don't watch Nick at all except for ICarly. That is about the ONLY show that we watch on that channel. The rest is usually Disney or the Discovery and History Channel.

CorbinsMomma
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 9:35 AM

I have one show in Nick JR that is good IMO and thats Team Umi Zoomi. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)