Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reservations?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:14 PM
  • 16 Replies

This has probaby been posted before so I'm sorry if you have to read it again. 

Does anyone know how far in advance I can make reservations for Disneyworld?  I'm looking to go next year sometime, maybe September/October.   

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JRose48
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:16 PM

180 days (six months).  Park calendars should be posted for about seven months so you can make plans.

Edit:  Sorry, I was tired last night.  I'm referring to dining reservations.  I'm glad non-tired people answered you.  Sorry for the confusion.

littlefoots
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:53 PM

You can book your resort room reservations now for dates next year. Package components arent officially out as of this date.. but can be later added to an resort room only reservation at anytime.

That comes in handy ..as you can atleast have your room blocked in the system.. and wont miss out on the dates you were looking to get next year. Also if you do a room reservation.. your deposit of 1 nights room rate would be due within 7 days of making your reservation or else the reservation system will automatically cancel it without giving you any notification.

Package specials/offers  etc.. for Sept /Oct would be released approx March of next year.

Dining reservations are 180 days out from the date of your scheduled arrival.

Ill update if anything changes..

MomNov5th06
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:40 PM

Thank you so much!  I really appreciate it!  Sounds like you really know your stuff!  :)

Quoting littlefoots:

You can book your resort room reservations now for dates next year. Package components arent officially out as of this date.. but can be later added to an resort room only reservation at anytime.

That comes in handy ..as you can atleast have your room blocked in the system.. and wont miss out on the dates you were looking to get next year. Also if you do a room reservation.. your deposit of 1 nights room rate would be due within 7 days of making your reservation or else the reservation system will automatically cancel it without giving you any notification.

Package specials/offers  etc.. for Sept /Oct would be released approx March of next year.

MomNov5th06
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:44 PM

thank you!

Quoting JRose48:

180 days (six months).  Park calendars should be posted for about seven months so you can make plans.

tooshear77
by Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:47 AM

what i see on the site is not booking past December 31st of this year.

I think you can book over the phone, but the rates are subject to change, wants the new years rates are posted.

cat323
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 7:35 AM

Oh she does know what she is talking about she's an AWESOME TA.....has all the ins and outs before they are made public so what Littlefoots tells you......take it as the "gospel!" In fact I would have her book your trip for you!  :0)

Quoting MomNov5th06:

Thank you so much!  I really appreciate it!  Sounds like you really know your stuff!  :)

Quoting littlefoots:

littlefoots
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 5:12 PM

Looks like 2011 packages are now able to be reserved!! woohoo!!

MomNov5th06
by Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Even for October 2011?

Quoting littlefoots:

littlefoots
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Quoting MomNov5th06:

Even for October 2011?

Quoting littlefoots:

Yep!! 2011 is now bookable..  meaning you can book any date in 2011.

Offers and such will be out around March for that time frame.. so right now.. you would be booking a basic  room/ticket/dining plan package.. and later you can add any offers or deals that would apply for your dates..and ofcourse.. offer you the BEST discount!! 

Also.. I wanted to remind you.. around your dates there have been multiple offers in the past.. I would highly suggest comparing deals etc ..so that you find the best one that would work for your family. 

Ex.. Free Dining offer vs a room % discount..   depending on your dates/resort.. sometimes the % is better  than the free dining offer.

I just want you to be informed and get what will work for you.. no matter how or where you book..  as more money in your pocket is a wonderful thing!!

hope this helped you out some.. 

JRose.. sorry.. yesterday was a crazy busy day for me... I hopped on and saw the question and thought Id answer.. I hope i didnt come across as rude or anything.. and yes.. you do know your stuff!! Dont doubt that.. 

MomNov5th06
by Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 6:06 PM

That's okay, I understand.  Besides, I was looking for any and all advice.  =D

Quoting JRose48:

Edit:  Sorry, I was tired last night.  I'm referring to dining reservations.  I'm glad non-tired people answered you.  Sorry for the confusion.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)